One of the Johnnie Walker Ryder Cup Cocktails, we’ve selected Latin Links Mai Tai as our first Cocktail of the Week to celebrate the World Cup in Brazil. It is a twist on the classic Mai Tai cocktail which fuses Johnnie Walker with the tropical flavours of Latin America.
50ml Johnnie Walker Gold Label Reserve (or a similar whisky)
15ml Orange Curacao
15ml Lime Juice
10ml Orgeat Syrup
Garnish: Lime and mint
Glassware: Old fashioned
Method: Mix in shaker, serve over crushed ice
You must be over 18 to drink this cocktail.
Please drink cocktails responsibly:
- Soft drink spacers between drinks can help pace an evening.
- Think about how you’re going to get home – grab a cab or designate a driver.
- Eating before or while drinking slows alcohol absorption.
- Alternate your drinks with still or sparkling water to stay hydrated.
- For more responsible drinking tips see www.drinkaware.co.uk
If you have a cocktail you would like us to consider as a future Cocktail of the Week, please leave us a comment on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/scotlandspubsandbars