In the spirit of the great pub quiz, and to celebrate Scotland’s Pubs & Bars: A Story To Tell, we’re launching a competition for media representatives and bloggers. Throughout the year we will be sharing challenges for any journalists and bloggers on Twitter who would like to take part. Winners will receive spot prizes and of course the kudos of special winning #ScotlandsPubQuiz titles.
To make sure you’re counted on the league table ensure the text “#ScotlandsPubQuiz” in your Tweet and copy in @scotlandspubs
The first challenge is to send us a picture that you feel positively captures one of the participating pubs’ stories to tell. To view the stories download the free Story to Tell app via iTunes or Google Play and search for the pub or pubs you’re interested in.
To qualify for inclusion in the competition there are a few terms and conditions:
- you must be aged 18 or over.
- any Tweet or photo relating to the drinking of alcohol must:
- support responsible drinking.
- not contain any bad language or nudity.
- the prizes are as presented by the Scotland’s Pubs & Bars team. They are non-transferable and no cash or other alternative prize is available.
- no responsibility can be taken for any entries that are lost or delayed.
- by sharing your image, you are consenting to the Scotland’s Pubs & Bars team:
- retweeting and tweeting about it, posting it on our Facebook page, sharing it on this website and posting it on any other official social media pages created for the campaign.
- possibly contacting you to discuss further usage.
- by entering the promotion, you accept these terms and conditions.
Winners will be selected by the Scotland’s Pubs & Bars team; and notified at key points throughout the year.
We hope you enjoy the challenge.